From its inception GENERATOR is designed as a transformable space that can easily change its interior to fit different functions and requirements. Our aim for the space is to fit around the content and needs of the users and not the other way around. This makes it possible to accommodate groups varying in size and formats.
We offer the possibility to rent parts or the entire facility depending on the specific number of visitors and use case scenarios.
The entire flour space is 310m2 with 5m high ceiling offering plenty of natural light as well as shades in case darkness is needed. It has an open space area (around 200m2) with a possibility to close part of the space with a glass harmonica door to function as a conference room (around 30m2) and a specious bar area (coffee machine and fridge included). In addition we have an amphitheatre with around 25 sitting places with a relaxing reading area on top.
- 120 chairs
- 5 large tables which can be brought together in line or in a circle
- 10 special workshop tables on wheels
- 4 white moveable boards and 2 fixed additional “escreo" paint writing wall surfaces
- video projector
- 3 by 4 meters professional canvas
- JBL sound system
- 2 wireless microphones + 1 cable
- TV screen 50”
- WI-FI and cable internet access
- Tropical garden - relaxing spot for contemplation